|یہِ کَتھ صَفہٕ چھُ 511KeV رُکُن صَفَس بَہتَر بَناونہٕ خٲطرٕ.
|مَحفوٗظ خانہٕ: 1Auto-archiving period: 7 days|
Threads older than 7d days may be automatically archived by .
Feminism and Folklore 2023 has ended, What's Next? اؠڈِٹ
Feminism and Folklore 2023 writing competition has ended. We thank you for organizing it on your local Wikipedia and help in document folk cultures and women in folklore in different regions of the world on Wikipedia. What's next?
- Please complete the jury on or before 15th of May 2023.
- Email us on email@example.com the Wiki usernames of top three users with most accepted articles in local contest.
- Write the information about the winners on the projects Meta Wiki Results page
- You can also put the names of the winners on your local project page.
- We will be contacting the winners in phased manner for distribution of prizes.
Feel free to contact us via mail or talkpage if you need any help, clarification or assistance.
Thanks and regards,
Feminism and Folklore
You have been a medical translators within Wikipedia. We have recently relaunched our efforts and invite you to join the new process. Let me know if you have questions. Best Doc James (talk · contribs · email) 12:34, 2 August 2023 (UTC)
Translation notification: Founding principles اؠڈِٹ
You are receiving this notification because you signed up as a translator to Kashmiri (Arabic script) and Kashmiri on Meta. The page Founding principles is available for translation. You can translate it here:
The priority of this page is low.
Your help is greatly appreciated. Translators like you help Meta to function as a truly multilingual community.
You can change your notification preferences.
Meta translation coordinators, 03:31, 18 سَتَمبَر 2023 (UTC)